Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Annual Dinner 2007

Message From The Patron YB Bhg. Dato Henry Lau Lee Kong

I would like to thank Mr. Peter Seo, the President of the SHS Alumni Association of Kuching, and the Committee Members for inviting me to be the Patron for this happy occasion, the 20th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Dinner.

I am proud that our Alumni Association has been a dynamic institution for the past 20 years. It has given us the opportunity to continue building connections to become an integral part of a purposeful growing network. I am also pleased to see that you have continued to uphold the responsibility to gather the old students together and maintain the admirable tradition of remembering our former teachers who have taught us what we know and helped to make us what we are today. As usual, we are also gathered to witness the Young Achievers' Awards, yet another of our proud moments.

It is important for us to continue to grow, connect, share and lead. With your relentless and active involvement, I am sure our Alumni Association will continue to develop into an eve bigger alliance. May I congratulate the Committee for their hard work in making this evening a success. I hope this year's anniversary celebration will help to continue to promote closer ties amongst our Alumni members for many more years to come.

Thank you.

Y. BHG DATO HENRY LAU LEE KONG